Monday, June 1, 2015

2015 (70) May (9) April (9) March (20) February (21) Never say forever ... Kill me ... Th


Have you fuck up me today? Already think you me? Already think you in our peculiar way? We have way we know by heart We feel you touch your mild smell Tu Tu transpareces pleasure provocas mainetti any human I hope you I have the handcuffs And I want you ... I want fuck you! Quest ...
If there's one thing I have are certainties to know what I want ... When I get ready know what I expect and what I have ... I have the hand and feet shackled I'm waiting ... I can come ... Quest .. . Reply Delete
"When you think you know all the answers ... Life comes and changes the questions mainetti ..." No desire to change ... The wait could become a suplicio ... Do you Andes with his foot first right ... That left no will move ... Reply Delete
I see you've mainetti got ... Just left the glass half full and half empty ... But the chair is still hot in your waiting insistent ... I'll be back again ... Quest ... Reply Delete
2015 (70) May (9) April (9) March (20) February (21) Never say forever ... Kill me ... The kiss kills Confessions desire ... Crab What you see ? The answer ... Take care ... The beginning of the end ... When the desire ... Contradictions mainetti It's your time ... Seduce me ... Ghosts of the night ... Fuck me! Errors ... Details of the Gentleman ... Tell me everything! Details of a Lady ... Fire Touch Intuition mainetti ... January (11) 2014 (42) December (2) November (12) October (9) September (6) August (4 ) July (9) 2013 (3) March (1) February (2) 2012 (29) November (3) October (1) July (3) June (1) May (3 ) March (4) February (6) March (8) 2011 (18) November (4) October (4) September (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment