Thursday, May 28, 2015

Plato plot of about one meter raised above sea level, which allows a good overview of what is happe


Because I live by the sea and very much like to deal with sailing, I decided that I would make room for windsurfing devotees. The room should contain hanger 2 some kind of hanger - storage srfov, dressing room with shower- and a café overlooking the sea.
Given the fact that the building was designed for surfers, I imagined that the object shape reminiscent of a sail. Front wall would thus inclined, whereby the inclination of the walls fit with the slope of the sail. This would place rationally exploited sessions to avoid empty space, which in the case of a straight wall formed between the sail and the vertical wall.
This was my first sketch. There has been a design poštevnega object at the top, I foresaw the panoramic terrace overlooking the sea. However, there is the question of shading terraces, as tends to be very much a hot summer.
The building contains two floors: ground floor would be namenjenu saving and borrowing srfov, below the ground floor would have been changing rooms with toilets intended. The first floor would be located bar overlooking the sea where you can quench your thirst on a hot day, the wind slightly warm up. Bar would be open-ended, so the followers of surfing than just observers, as well as passers-by walkers.
I came back to the original form of the building, where I was shading solution devised by sliding streklenimi walls. In the summer it would serve as an additional shadow shades in the plane of the facade. Retractable glass walls to provide air flow in the summer, and in winter safely protect against hanger 2 strong north wind, taking in every season can be smoothly observed indefinitely sea.
The triangular shape of the object seemed pure geometric form, but I found that I stayed in this upper triangular volume untapped. Also, the unused lower triangular floor portion.
Plato plot of about one meter raised above sea level, which allows a good overview of what is happening at sea.
2011 (12) June (1) May (6) April (1) March (4) Exercise 3 Exercise 2 - floor plans Exercise 2 Exercise 1 - Selection and preparation of the facility or. Project hanger 2
Žaklina hanger 2 I'm 19 years old. I was born in Šempeter near Nova Gorica. The first two weeks of my life I spent in Nova Gorica, and then I moved in with the family of Portorož, where I live today. In my free time I ukvrajala sports. In elementary hanger 2 school I attended karate and get an orange belt. I have actively hanger 2 participated in acrobatic dance group with which we have many acted. My great love is to become the sailing. Since I live on the coast, I spent many days with a boat at sea. In elementary school I sail on small boats Optimist class in high school hanger 2 she moved to a higher klaso Europe. I also participated in numerous regattas and the other won the silver medal and the Cup of Europe in the classroom. Because of coursework and life in Ljubljana, hanger 2 the sailing deal only recreational. I enrolled in a sailing club Pirat Portorož. In his spare time at the club on a voluntary basis to help in the organization's races. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment